How to enter
- October/November: Details about the photo and multimedia contests, as well as the jury members' names, are announced.
- December: The contests open for entries. Websites open for submission.
- January: The contest websites close for entries and photo contest judging begins at the end of the month.
- February: Winners are announced in the second week of the month.
- March: The multimedia contest judging and announcement of winners takes place.
- April: The annual Awards Days, a celebration of the prizewinners, takes place in Amsterdam at the end of the month.
The photo contest is open to professional photographers and photojournalists, and entry coordinators. Registration for access to our entry site begins in December. Entries to the photo contest may only be submitted online via the entry site, which is open from December through January each year. Information about the entry rules and category details will be available in November.
The multimedia contest is open to work submitted by photographers, publications, and multimedia producers. Registration for access to our entry site begins in December. Information about the entry rules and category details will be available in November. If you have further questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.