On an annual basis, World Press Photo has collaborated with the year winner to create a unique production that highlights the winner and his or her work to create a comprehensive picture of the photographer as a whole. This growing collection of productions provides insight into the life and work of the world’s top photographers.
- 2013: Paul Hansen, The Story of a Story
- 2012: Samuel Aranda, Views on Photography
- 2011: Jodi Bieber, Growing up with South Africa and Photography as Collaboration
- 2010: Pietro Masturzo, Talking about Photography Part I and II
- 2009: Anthony Suau, Hard Rain
- 2008: Tim Hetherington, About the World Press Photo of the Year 2007